Call Us Today at: (407) 843-2003 or E-mail Us at:

Child's Name Change

For a variety of reasons, many parents often try to change their minor child's name at some point in the child's life.  Whether is the discovery of a Father, a new marriage, or a death of a parent, in order to change a child's last name, the parent must seek a court order.  If you wish to seek the change of your child's name, contact Attorney Marc Consalo today for a consultation.

Contact Form

Thank you for your interest in The Consalo Law Firm, P.A. We look forward to working with you to resolve your legal dilemmas.