Call Us Today at: (407) 843-2003 or E-mail Us at:


After a person has been convicted of a crime, they have thirty (30) days to file an Appeal to challenge the Court's findings.  An Appeal takes a second look at the Court's specific decisions during the pendency of the case.  Those decisions are then reviewed by a District Court of Appeal or DCA.  If a DCA finds that the trial judge made an error and that the error fundamentally affected the jury's findings, it may result in a new trial.  Appeals require an attorney with specific appellate experience to meet deadlines, file briefs, and in some cases conduct oral argument.  

If you believe that your loved one or yourself were wrongly convicted, and it has been less than 30 days since the conviction, please contact Attorney Marc Consalo today for a consultation to discuss how his knowledge and experience can help you try to overturn the conviction.


Contact Form

Thank you for your interest in The Consalo Law Firm, P.A. We look forward to working with you to resolve your legal dilemmas.